I complain about a lot of things, as do a lot of people, so this blog is to bring awareness to a wide variety of subjects. Even if we can't do much about something, sometimes talking about it is good medicine, maybe even the right people will hear a complaint and suggest a remedy, or forward to the right place. I won't censor this blog, I can dish it out and I can take it, so you can complain about me if you want. I'm very opinionated and encourage your opinion, even if I don't like it. I don't care what you're complaining about, politics, religion, sports, weather, it's all fair game as far as I'm concerned. I just like to complain and argue, and this will be a good place to do it so it won't upset our Facebook friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment